Karma Links Jewellery is created using sterling silver paired with semi-precious stones. Take a quick look how to keep your jewellery in pristine condition:
- Protect your jewellery from cosmetic products and household chemicals. Jewellery should be put on last when dressing up.
- Keep your jewellery away from a beach, a swimming pool, hot tub or shower to prevent it from contact of extreme conditions or chlorine.
- Take off your jewellery when exercising as large amount of sweat damages your jewellery
- Store your jewellery separately in a box, a pouch or a zip log bag to avoid oxidation and it being scratched.
- Keep your gemstone jewellery separately wrapped in cloth prevents it being scratched and cracked. This also prolongs its polish.
- Clean your jewellery with silver polishing cloth or mild soapy water to maintain its natural colour and shine.
Clean gold plated jewellery with soft cotton cloth and warm water. Avoid using jewellery cloth as it contains chemical that will scrub off the surface.
- Give especially plated jewellery a proper care to prolong its life as it has a certain lifespan itself
We hope you will enjoy Karma Links Jewellery and for them to last!