Take a quick look at how to keep your jewellery in pristine condition:
- 1. Protect your jewellery from cosmetic products and household chemicals. Jewellery should be put on last when dressing up.
- 2. Keep your jewellery away from a beach, swimming pool, hot tub or shower to prevent exposure to extreme conditions or chlorine.
- 3. Take off your jewellery when exercising as a large amount of sweat damages your jewellery and sleeping as some pieces are dainty
- 4. Store jewellery separately in a box, a pouch, a zip log bag or wrapped in a cloth to avoid oxidation and getting scratched.
- 6. Clean your jewellery with a silver polishing cloth or mild soapy water to maintain its natural colour and shine.
- 7. Clean gold-plated jewellery with a soft cotton cloth and warm water. Avoid using jewellery cloth as it contains a chemical that will scrub off the surface.
- 8. Give especially plated jewellery proper care to prolong its life.
We hope you will enjoy Karma Links Jewellery and for them to last!